Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bold and beautiful


She contacted me months ago regarding corporate head shots for her company Artmonkey. I was psyched she thought of me. She's knows a lot of people.


Anyway, what she doesn't know is that her building was one i secretly coveted. Every time I would drive by, sometimes i would even create reasons to drive by, like it's on the way to the wonderland , with a few extra turns here and a few extra turns there...I would longingly look, (Hi my name is Beverlie and I have a staring problem), at the building on the corner and wonder: who lives there, what's it look like on the inside, man, i wish i could get a peek...


On April 4, 2010 here's what i saw:



 When i arrived at the shoot i could feel she was ready.


Her energy felt powerful. Balanced.



She totally commanded her space and while in it managed to not only look bold but beautiful, as well.



I love strong women. I surround myself with them. They inspire me to not be afraid and to take myself seriously. Being Bold and beautiful is sooooo the new in  especially if your balanced.





Until next time. b

No comments:

Post a Comment