Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peace & light

I appreciate every referral, recommendation, and rave i receive. Trust me. A girl can't hear too many compliments just like a photographer can't receive too many referrals. A large percent of my business is from referrals. It's how i met this family. They have since introduced me to other families and so it goes.



“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family”

A couple of days ago i received a sweet surprise - their final product and it looked stunning. (What say what?!) I'm so grateful... so much so, I've decided to blog my thank you.

It all started



with these two:

together they raised a family full of love and light

peace and respect.

Married to his life mate

together

they are raising their own family

full with love and laughter


peace and respect.


Because when it is all said and done
 

































"Other things may change us,






but we start and end with family”
















I'll end this post with one of my favorite images from the shoot.  Enjoy!

Until Next time,

B.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful that is all I can say. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why, thank you. I appreciate the feedback;)

    ReplyDelete