Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Grateful thoughts

This time last year i decided to start blogging.   All-in-all, i would say it was good idea.  

I've spent the better part of last year developing my voice and vision for this blog.  It's a lot harder than ya think.... trust. 

 Let your dominant intent be to feel good which means be playful, have fun, laugh often, look for reasons to appreciate and practice the art of appreciation. And as you practice it, the Universe, who has been watching you practice, will give you constant opportunities to express it. 

I am grateful for my friends and their friendship.  Thanks, Jules.

Until next time,
b.

2 comments:

  1. When I talk to someone about what gives me pleasure, and they confide their feelings in return, our emotional brains connect. As soon as we see someone showing emotion, we feel we are seeing the real person. Something resonates between two people especially father and daughter who have opened up to each other. Sometimes there are regrets of those who have not learned to share their feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. It is important to be human whenever we get a chance it's what improves our humanity toward each other as well as ourselves.

    ReplyDelete