Friday, January 7, 2011

Fine, fresh and fierce

Last year I added an executive head shot component to my business. 

"Companies today are looking for natural images of their employees; portraits that are not posed or staged but reveal their character and by extensions the company's.  An action, look or smile- I specialize in capturing those images that best reflect your work and provide a visual representation of the intention of you and your company."
Since then I've had the pleasure of capturing some truly dynamic people.   All so fine, fresh and fierce - it's inspiring to be around.  It is with deep gratitude and appreciation i say, thank you.  Thank you for supporting me and for trusting me to capture your essence.

Here are just a few examples of images captured:

Interim Chancellor for District of Columbia Public Schools

President and COO, Women for Women International

 Founding artistic director of Young Playwrights’ Theater

Philanthropic Advisor at SARC Consulting

Chief Executive Officer of Tides

Principal & Creative Director, The Art Monkey

Marc Morgan for DC Council - Ward 1

President and Chief Operating Officer, Agency Q

Dean of Students, Elsie Whitlow Stokes

I lead a truly charmed life and for that - i am forever grateful.


Until next time,
B




No comments:

Post a Comment