Friday, August 6, 2010

Rockhill House: Alex and Andre

Okay.  I'll admit it.  I've done it for years.  Started doing when i was in 8th grade.  And I've done it ever since.   Ahem... Hello, my name is Beverlié.  And, well, I read romance novels.

There.  Done.  I said it.  And,  i'll say it again, "I, read romance novels."


Yup.  In the interest of full disclosure, really, I inhale them in 2-4 hour sittings.  The sappier the better.  Something about the format.  You know, 2 people meet (beginning), there's always conflict or an obstacle to overcome (middle) and blessed resolution, a happy ending full of love and glorious promises (end).

Ding!  See you in a few hours while i fill my romantic tank with sticky, gooey, yummy, idealize words of love and romance.   Yum!

It took me a while to realize I owe both: the images that come from the weddings i shoot and my love of shooting weddings, to romance novels.  From the moment i book a client my involvement in their story begins.  From conversations and emails images are created, expectations set and as the day gets closer my blood beings to bubble with excitement and anticipation. 
 
Weddings are magic like that.  Full of cheer, well wishes and hope.  Everyone gathered together to celebrate, acknowledge and honor an age-old ritual of lives, dreams and families joining.



The bride looked divine:   
classically exquisite a true knock-out....
 looking out the window she caught sight of her wedding gazebo
Her bridesmaids...

 
Her sister:




His mom:
(when it was time for the mother/son dance, she brought it...)

 The groom: 

and his menfolk:
a few wedding ceremony details:  the dresses were made a friend and were absolutely lovely
 
 the ceremony heartfelt and sincere
first kiss as husband and wife...



 
  the processional...
first dance...

 
The happy couple set aside time immediately after the ceremony for photos, the results:




i'll end the post with these last images and sentiment...

 the beginning...


Until next time...
b

No comments:

Post a Comment