Monday, August 2, 2010

Be Deliberate

When we moved into our house we decided to paint one entire wall in our kitchen with  chalkboard paint.  Excellent decision.  Why? (CP rationalized that it was for our child(ren).  Really, it was for dear ole me and my poor scattered brain.)

Instant creativity.  And, creativity that was multi-functional: both a tool and a toy.  Note-taking, doodling, idea catcher for mommy and a note-taking, scribble/scrabble, one-wall-haven-my-kids-can-actually-write-on-until-their-hearts-content with nothing but melodic mewing from dear ole mommy...

From this creative concept came chalk blogs:
Chalk blog (v): read, write, or share an idea.  Must use chalk.
 A fine example of such creative genius...

On evening while hanging out at our house our good friend, DJ Eurok, created this piece.

When i see something I liked I often want to immortalize it with the click of my camera lens.  While reading this mornging i ran into this idea,

You will be held accountable for the time you have been given...


Until next time....
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment