Thursday, July 29, 2010

Makes me wanna holla...

I love the unexpected.  Its rare that when it arrives at my doorstep unmeasurable joy isn't a part of it's appearance.  Such was my experience while shooting the festivities at Local 16.

The vibe was super festive as guests: friends, co-workers and family arrived. 
 
   Food was plentiful.  The bar, open. 

The setting and mood matched the light pouring in from the windows:
natural and gorgeous. 

 
Laughter punctuated the air, 
 fingers snapped and an occasional holla escaped as the 'right' song
  inspired backs to sway and hips to shake... watch out there now...
makes me wanna holla
forty is so the new thirty
 when you do your thang...
 
When you celebrate your life. 
It gives others the permission to do the same.


Until next time...
b

No comments:

Post a Comment