Monday, July 12, 2010

Echoes

I had a totally different post planned for today.  It was written, edited and ready for posting and....i lost.  Yup!  Poof!  It's gone. Vanished off into la-la-land.  So, here is the post i had planned for Wednesday.


I was on my way to a shoot (i'll blog about it tomorrow blasted computer...i'm sure it wasn't something i did...)  I turned the corner to park, and there it was - my work.  Gasp and gulp! Zip and zing...what a tripp-y but thrilling experience to experience. 

When you get a chance, drive by the Convention Center and check out the entire installation - it's pretty amazing.

Lastly, as i walked away, off to shoot a 40th birthday party, I became unmistakeably aware of three things: amazement, gratitude and appreciation.  Life is good indeed...
 
Until next time...
b


1 comment:

  1. No doubt surreal. Time to start getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete