Thursday, May 13, 2010

Follow your bliss...

I felt an instant connection with her.  Anyone who says, we're going to follow our dreams..."  had me at, Hello.  When i arrived at their place, we immediately picked-up where our phone conversation left off.  Two chatty cathy's going a mile a minute.  No subject off-limits.  All ideas welcome.  As easy as a cool breeze on a hot summer's day.  I was totally intrigued by their story.  Here it is:

Man, I LOVE my job!

Beautiful, elegant and youthful she met him in Florida while on vacation. 

She was living in Colorado at the time; he France.  They spent the entire evening chatting, laughing and deepening a new friendship.
Their first date was in France.  Right?!  That's what i call putting your best foot forward.  He, sent her a plane ticket.  She, meet his whole family...including his mom.  She knew he was 'the one' and was fairly certain he felt the same.
  From that certainty emerged a precious gift;

 So full of energy and high-antics.  It was a fast moving photo shoot - to say the least;)
  
Preciousness personified;
a truly remarkable little spirit with a delightfully wicked personality;

They planted her placenta in this garden;

" I love the way he loves me." She says, to me. 
I can tell...
 
A family that dreams together; stays together. 
 
And, now they are off to pursue their other love - yoga.  It's their dream to open a yoga studio.  A place for people to: relax, relate and release.  I wish them the best of luck moving forward into the unknown. 

 Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.



 P.S.: And, just so you know i remember...i would fly to France to shoot your new spot in a heartbeat.  Just say the word...bird;)


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment