Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To have and to hold

I can be a bit flighty.  Alright, i admit it.  At my worst i can be all ideas and no action but at my best well i can swirl, flow, create and inspire ideas that sometimes lead to something...
Keep me.  Protect me.  Share me and I'll live forever...
I had the pleasure of attending a conference yesterday where the speaker had those and other words to say.  And, while he was talking about photographs and their importance to our life, society, and existence.  I'd received the final piece to this blog...
Keep me. Protect me. Share me and I'll live forever...

Keep me:
 
She had the most beautiful brown eyes;
 
 so clear and intelligent;
He was all personality and, um... opinions;)
Super cute and very charming ;
Protect me:
it's hard to believe our hands
were ever sooo small;
 
their need for our guidance
  as strong and sure
 as their grasp;
 Big sister takes her role very seriously;
little brother doesn't mind;
they actually lean on each other.
Share me:

 the bond of brother/sisterhood
 
is the sweetest gift a child can give to a parent
to have and to hold.
 
and the love that created them will live forever...

Until next time...
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment