Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spotlight series: Tony Fuentes

Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person,
 having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words,
but pouring them all out, just as they are,

chaff and grain together,
 
certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them,

keep what is worth keeping,

and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.


Welcome to my spotlight series.  I've had the deep pleasure of capturing some spectacular father/daughter, father/son relationships over the years.  For the entire month of June I'm going to focus on showing you images of what that love has looked liked.  I hope you enjoy! 

Tony Fuentes you rock!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love it!
    Thanks for capturing such beautiful moments between my husband and my daughter Ruby. The photos are amazing and speak great stories:)

    ReplyDelete