Monday, February 1, 2010

Love and light

I thought i was going to have to cancel the shoot. The weather called for a blizzard like storm. I think the word massive might have been used. I decided to wait it out and see - I really dislike rescheduling shoots, if i don't have too. After all, there was a chance that the city might in fact clear and salt the roads thereby making it possible to drive. A long shot but possible. Right?! Hallelujah! and Eureka! Roads were more than passable - they were safe and snow free. I heart DC forever;) Here are a few images from our shoot:

Capturing one's natural essence while celebrating life's events

...their love was palpable. Her light blinding. Pregnant ladies rock and men who love them rock even more.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment